A BOY!!!
We had an ultrasound today and got to see our very active little boy...doing flips! I'm not feeling a ton of his acrobatics yet, but I will be soon enough. I keep telling Claire that her little brother is going to kick her back one of these days. (She's super squirmy getting her diaper changed and has been known to kick my growing belly). She has no idea how her world is going to change come March.
Sophia, on the other hand, knows the drill and is thrilled. About a month ago Sophia declared,
"Mom, I know it's a boy. Do you want to know how I know? First, I was born and I'm a girl. Then, Claire was born and she's a girl. We've been praying for a long time for a little boy. So, I know it's a boy." She has great faith and we're so glad God answered her prayer.
Ryan wants to say that since we got Mocha, the dog, he's been outnumbered in this family. (Though it was ultimately his decision choosing her). Needless to say, he is very excited to have one on his team.
This little guy will also bring the girl/ boy ratio for both the Proehl and Sonnek cousins back into a bit balance.

2 comments:
What terrific news!
Little Baby Boy Sonnek is in for a huge treat with his two fabulous big sisters to look after him. Think more blue clothes, big Tonka trucks, tubs of Legos, lots of bandaids... You will love having a son!
Besos,
Chuck, Dana (happily outnumbered), Joaquin, and Tomas
Yay, Sonneks! What fun news to come home to. :) (Costa was incredible!)
Post a Comment