
This is a photo of the cover of a book I recently published through Blurb.com. The book is a compilation of original photographs and poetry (in English) about Colombia as seen through the lenses of me (an adoptive mother). My hope is that this book does one of two things for you: If you have been to Colombia yourself, I hope my words and photographs will help you revisit this beautiful country. If you have never been to Colombia, I hope this book inspires you to see the country in a refreshing new light. All proceeds from the book go to FANA. If you are interested in purchasing a copy and supporting FANA, here are two ways you could do so:
1. Email me letting me know if you would like a hard-cover copy ($26.50) or a soft-cover copy ($16.50). Since enough people have expressed interest in ordering a copy, I am happy to place the order and save everyone the cost of shipping (which is quite high). I would then either send the book to you or arrange a pick-up in the metro area. For this option, you would make checks out to me.
2. Go to http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/732250 and order your own copy. This link will take you directly to my book. You will need to create a new user account (which is completely free) and pay for shipping (which is around $10).
Please email me, julieannsonnek@gmail.com or post a comment here with any questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment